Advanced genetic testing that empowers providers to choose the right medication, right away.
Eliminate the guesswork with LifeKit® Prescript.
Use genetics to rule out harmful or ineffective medications up front—and stop adverse reactions before they occur. Physicians spend more time focused on patients, and patients enjoy enhanced quality of life. LifeKit® Prescript is a natural fit for addiction centers, pain management centers, and complex dosing situations in family practice centers.
Only LifeKit® Prescript goes beyond pharmacogenomics to assess interactions with current medications.
Most patients use more than one medication. LifeKit® Prescript looks beyond genetic makeup to consider current medications and health status. The result: a far more accurate prediction on the likelihood of response to specific medications.
LifeKit® Prescript's benefits are clear:
Easy for providers
- Simple, quickly analyzed DNA cheek swab replaces painful blood draws
- Medications are assessed for compatibility with the patient’s genetic makeup, then rated based on optimal dosing levels
- Color-coded Prescript Profile™ provides a clear, comprehensive list of therapy options
- Providers are alerted on when to recommend a dose variation or alternative medication, and which patients may require more attention
Better for patients
- The lowest chances of adverse reactions
- The highest likelihood of therapeutic benefit
- Significantly better outcomes, often in a shorter timeframe
Our genetic analyses target critical healthcare areas:
We offer targeted genetic analysis of medications for difficult-to-treat behavioral health conditions, including antidepressants and antipsychotics. Our testing enables providers to select medications with a higher likelihood of response for neurochemical imbalances or neuropsychiatric disorders.
We provide the guidance needed for managing drug therapy for pain management. Genetic variations in drug-metabolizing enzymes have been shown to significantly affect patient response to various opioids, increasing the probability of overdose.
Cardiac Health and Coagulation
We offer comprehensive cardiac health tests to search for genetic variations that could lead to adverse cardiac events, including kits specific to thrombophilia, statins, and anticoagulation therapies.